Re: TI-H: Radio Shake

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio Shake

I live in a small town so all of the companies think that we don't know
that we are being screwed.  Also I thought that they would be cheaper
then Radio Shake and they don't have price tages on there junk so I
didn't know what the price was until I paid for it.

On Fri, 4 Jul 1997 11:56:01 -0700 (PDT) Robert Baumann
<rbaumann@scs.unr.edu> writes:
>Question... why the hell did you pay $1 for a stinkin resistor?
>
>> You think Radio Shake is expensive???  At RCBS Electronics its 10
>time
>> worse, The Resistors were like $1 a piece, it cost me $10 just to
>make
>> one "$4 Serial Link"!!!
>>

>> Donald McKay
>> donmckay@juno.com
>>

>"Sometimes it's better to just shut up then you know... letting the
>bird fly"
>-Valentin Deaconu, Professor of Math at University of Nevada

Donald McKay
donmckay@juno.com