TI-H: Using "HandyBoy" for sounds, light for TI-calcs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Using "HandyBoy" for sounds, light for TI-calcs

About 8 years ago I bought this little thing called HandyBoy for my gameboy
from a local radio shack store.  Now that my gameboy has 7-8 white lines
going down the LCD I don't use it too much anymore.  So why not use it with
my TI-86?

        So my questions are, Has anyone ever done this, and is it worth my
time to have stereo sound, and a lighted, magnified screen?  Any
plans/instructions would also be helpful, but I'll take whatever I can get
:-)!

Thanks in advance,

Joe