Re: TI-H: RE:IRLink Schematics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: RE:IRLink Schematics

ok.. sorry to sort of spam here..  I remeber this teacher I had for
algebra two..  kept saying that calculators are becoming so advanced that
pretty soon you'd be able to press a button and zap the guy across the
room with the onboard internal laser.. :)  you just reminded me of that
when you said it..