TI-H: Hardware & Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Hardware & Software

Hello!

I have been with the hardware list for what seems like forever, yet I
only found it in August. I have created the SPinTerface port and made
and modified devices. I have a lot of fun working on hardware, and I'll
continue, but it has been over 1/2 a year since I even touched the
programming area of TI calculators. I know TI-BASIC so well that I can
write it like bad english (I make mistakes), but TI-BASIC, aside from
its utter simplicity, is very LIMITED. I want to learn ASM, but
Everytime I try to begin, I find myself too busy or I have a project or
work or something.

I know about all the ASM schools, but I need a recomendation as to how
to start. What is the best one, what is the best software for Macintosh
as well. I got CAZ for the Mac, but I can't find any ASM schools that
teach CAZ specificly. I know TASM and CAZ are different, but I am not
the type to remember those differences unless I do it that way in the
first place. I suppose this ought to be on the ASM lists, but I have
enough with the hardware (which I intend fully to continue). I can't
subscribe to two lists.

I would appreciate any and all help from those in a similar situation.
So no one complains, it may be wise to send any responses via private
mail: richfiles1@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Richard Piotter

E-Mail: