Re: TI-H: ADB Mouse

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ADB Mouse

Ok guys; lets not get into the MAC vs. PC war. It's over I hope you
know. Both computers have won too! Apple will no longer use a Motorola
chip; they will use Intel and run as either a PC and MAC. The MacOS is
being ported to Intel; once this happens the new systems will come out;
this is so that they too can use the RISC chips coming form HP and Intel
in 1999. So lets not war; both sides won!