Re: TI-H: Analog questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Analog questions

Thanksfor the help, thechips are the CMOS HCT series you can buy from the Rat
Shaq.
The bounce might actually help, you see, its for a simple learner's robot that
turns whenever it bumps into an object.  So the added turn could be helpful :)

  to   clearify, f those who didn't understand the question I asked,
"Does Low mean .3 volts or 0 volts?"  Luckily, soon as I e-mailed this out, I
looked under my bed and what did I find but my "Getting started with
electronics: by Forrest Mims  %-)