Re: TI-H: High-speed Outpoot

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: High-speed Outpoot

I proposed the same idea a long time ago though it was not to the list.
By displaying pictures to the screen though useless to the human eye
could be full of data to be sent to the view screen port.  this would
allow for exactly as you said: high speed output.  It seems though that
most applications require more input than output except for sound maybe.
I wonder if you could somehow wire speakers through the view screen
port...

-Ransacked