TI-H: Re: Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Question

>To build a speaker in my TI?

You don't really have to build one inside of it , what i did was this:
I took an AM Radio , got some velcro (still doing that) and all you have to
do is velcro it to the back of your Ti , then set the frequency to an unused
one and listen to the music.  Mine can use headphones , the little tiny ones
so i don't bother anyone in class. Another thing i am doing is taking the
radio apart , getting some virtualboy game covers , and making a new cover
that matches my 83.

>I myself have just made the linkcable for PC-TI
>And I am still searching for a linkprogram.
Try Thriftylink. It will work with the $4 one.
>Maby there is anybody that can help me with it?????
>
>By the way, how does it go around here is this an open Mail
>that everybody is going to read?
Yep , everyone on the list sees your message.

Ian Warner - dagon23@geocities.com - iwarner@ardsen.com
"Cocaine is gods way of telling you that you make too much money."
ICQ: 4139923