Re: TI-H: High-speed Outpoot

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: High-speed Outpoot

The view screen connects directly to the display IO lines.  It is just like
having an extra screen.  Nothing special, except you can't put the case on
backwards.  Only slides on the top.  I will be releasing plans to connect a
calc to a laptop screen hopefully if I can make it normal, instead of all
stretched out in the middle.

Grant