RE: TI-H: Wow could this be a dream???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Wow could this be a dream???

Okay, it's not remotely practical.  Heck, it's also a pain to drag around a 2 pound battery to power the sucker, but hey, this is a list about concepts.  The hard drive is possible, provided someone can get the pinouts for TI's modification of the z80.
I have access to a rework station, so I might eventually try it, but only after MANY months of logic testing on the chip, and possibly disassembling the ROM.  It would probably end up the most incredibly ugly TI in existence, but hey, it would be _cool_.
I just don't think that the idea should be shot down, only put in perspective.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group