Re: TI-H: Built in speaker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Built in speaker

Richard Piotter wrote:

> I don't know if it will fit, but "MINIATURE PIEZO BUZZER ELEMENT"
> Catalog number 273-064 is LOUD. It costs $1.79, but it is in a
> reverberation case that "shapes" the soundwaves comming out so they
> sound louder. only catch is it is thicker cause of the case. It runs on

	I haven't made one yet but is there any way you can just use
headphones??  It'd be much more volume and wouldn't bug the teachers in
class...  maybe someone can find a 4 ohm headphone out there.....
 create 2-bit sound. It isn't much for improvement, but
> The sound would be something like this:
>
> 5v |              |
>    |              |
>    |          |   |
>    |          |   |
>      00  01  10  11
>
> If someone wants to try it, go for it!

With two bit sound would it be posible to make it stereo??

Pellaeon the completly lost but gaining information quickly TI-medeler.
http://surf.to/pellaeon
gramps@wf.net

Follow-Ups: References: