Re: TI-H: Built in speaker

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Built in speaker

Ok; what the heck; I've been quiet about this for a long time but seeing as
I am a Network Technician I have to ask. Can you not understand how to send
the message just once? Or does hotmail screw up? If it's hotmail I'll talk
with them about it and tell them out to fix it; it it's you; please only
push the "send" button once!