Re: TI-H: Stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Stuff

how do you like your 83?
im going to buy a new calc today
i have a 82, and a 92 already
im either getting a 83,85,or 86
what would you recomend.......I am thinking of the 85 beacause there is the
most hardware available for it........
my main question is can z-shell programs be converted to 86 asm. programs...?
beacause I have an expander sf that i would like to be able to
use.......... that is why im leaning to the 85.

oh ya cool page.

At 09:11 AM 8/25/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey,
>
>I'm trying to run WTRAN8 (By Sami Khawam (sp?) and I get an error that I
>need a file called BWCC.DLL to run the program..  Can anyone e-mail me a
>copy of this file (if they have it?)  I'd really appreciate it!
>
>Also, if anyone needs info on the $4 serial link, I HAVE IT!  I have a
>working schematic for it.  http://www.execpc.com/~tonyd/ti83.html.
>Whatever happened to Tobin Fricke??
>
>Tony
>

> _____