TI-H: Sound devices

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Sound devices

Now that the I2C multimaster routines are in place, perhaps they can be used for hardware addressing.  For example, using the ex*nder as an audio drive.  Right now, the audio spec used runs through memory and outputs to the linkport.  What if it always read the same memory location, which would be updated by the ex*nder?  Have it recieve, send, and so on until the end of the string.  Whatever the current playwav method is, it's about as good as a PC with the MS speaker driver, so it's a comparable product.  I think that it can be done, but it may require one of the newer ex*nders with microprocessor control.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com
Executive Director/Administrator