Re: TI-H: Expander, etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Expander, etc.

What I meant was why not use lithium batteries for the expander-type
devices and use normal memory chips.  The TI uses ONE lithium battery
that powers the RAM probably 90% of the time (more or less depending on
your calc usage).  I've never bought that battery (my mom has), but it's
lasted over a whole year and still seems fine.  I think they're
recommended for like five years or something.  The other advantage is
one little baterry is a hell of a lot lighter than four AAs.  And you
eould be able to write to it infinite times because it's not flash RAM.
Hope that clears everything up.

-> what?
->