Re: TI-H: batterys

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: batterys

At 06:03 PM 8/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Ryan Pogge wrote:
>>
>> i read some previous arguments on the list about durecell vs.
>> everready vs.
>> rechargables
>> I never heard anyone mention lithium though.......... i use lithium
>> batterys in my 92 they last three times longer than alkaline and hold
>> their
>> charge much longer as a result.....??????
>> just letting you know
>
>Where do you buy them?  How much, compared to alkalines?

I got mine at Raidio shack
they are energizer AA size lithium batterys they are gold with red tops.
they also weigh about 1/3 of what regular batterys do for some reason.
they where 2 for $4.25, but radio shack had a sale(2 for price of one),so i
got 2 packs of 2 for $4.25
but they last three times as long as regular batterys, which are about 2
for 2 dollars?
they have a much longer shelf life also ...like 10 years.
I like them alot more than alkalin's....they are especialy good for use
with the spinterface port