TI-H: Re: SPInt connector question/Web Page

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: SPInt connector question/Web Page

>I am goind to build a spinterface, but I need to know what 10 pin
>connector to use. I found a 34 position header (IDC type solderless
>RadioShack # 276-1525). This I can cut into 3 pieces like you said
>in the faq, but where do I get the male connectors for the carts?
>Please tell me the name and RadioShack part number (if it's not too
>much trouble).

I buy the 200 pin header assortment (RS# 276-1658). They're snapabe, so
you can easily break them by hand into about 10-20 header connectors,
depending on if you feel like gluing short or single row pieces
together. It's a great deal!

The capacitors are easy to find. I would just ask for them because they
are easy to find.

The voltage regulator is made by National Semiconductor. It is the
LM2931Z-5.0 (DigiKey # LM2931Z-5.0-ND) They're $1.05 each. That's
cheaper than Radio Shack's junk regulators, but there's shipping too, so
that sucks!

>If you have a RadioShack catalog (or mouser/digikey etc...) could
>you please post the catalog numbers on your page (or TI-H) of all
>the parts for the spinterface and/or carts. This would be a big
>help to a lot of lamers like me ;)
>Thank you very much wise friend ;)

I will be updating my page further. The one that is up is an
"Intermediate" page, updated with the basics that people need, but still
missing many details. The final version should be up in a week or two.
It should contain everything.

Hope this helps!

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com