Re: TI-H: Cable for $4 link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Cable for $4 link

Mark Morton wrote:

> Also Tony, try WalMart and pick up some 8 wire category 3 network wire
> comes in a 25' - 50' length that should be fine but make sure it is
> stranded, will las longer than solid for your application

What a coincedence, Mark!  I was at Wal-Mart today and saw just that.
But it was solid so I didn't buy it.  It was $7.88 for a 50' length, I
think.   They had some 6-conductor phone cable for $7, but it was flat
wire so I wasn't sure if it would work.  Didn't check if it was
stranded.

Do you know if that Cat 3 network wire (at Wal-Mart) comes in both
stranded & solid?

Tony