TI-H: Richfiles FAQ page is up. Richfiles updated bigtime!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Richfiles FAQ page is up. Richfiles updated bigtime!

The Richfiles has undergone many major updates (Correct parts, wire
placement fits Schematic, etc). Also, My FAQ page should be up as of
3:00 PM, Tuesday.

Please go to the FAQ page before asking SPinTerface related questions on
the List. Also, try to direct SPinTerface questions to my personal
e-mail unless they are a new cartridge design that WORKS and should be
announced.

I have been asked what carts I'm making, so here is a list.

WORKING CARTRDGES
*SF Expander cart
*Speaker cart (transistor amplified 1-bit sound)
*Temp sensor cart
Light Flasher Cart
SPinTerface "Jumper cables"

EXPIRIMENTAL OR PROTOTYPE CARTS
SPinTerface power pack.
SPinTerface Battery Expander w/TI-GLOW on it.
8-bit Sound Cart (need someone to make software for it)

PLANNED PROTOTYPES OR IDEAS
I2C clock cart
New temp cart
Multi device cart using I2C 8-bit interface chip to run chip selects.
IR Link
Radio Link
Modem
Extender uP cart with add on memory port
Expander II cart with add on memory port
Expander III cart with add on memory port

The last ones are ideas or unstarted prototypes. The second list are
prototypes that either have unknown effects or have no software. The top
ones are carts that are done and being produced. Unfortunately, only the
three stared carts plans are up. I still have to post the others.

Also, I am requesting the help of a programmer good with link
programming to tell me first, if it's possible for the 8-bit sound
generator to work, and second, if the software is feasible.

Thank you!

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com

home page: <A