Re: TI-H: SPinTerface, mail problems, and maybe more...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:59 PM 8/17/97 -0400, Kevin Buck wrote:
>Joseph Gaffney wrote:
>>
>> At 11:56 PM 8/16/97 -0400, Christopher Kalos wrote:
>> >but I need to know where I can get a good price on a TI-86, because I
>> don't >feel like getting ripped off.
>>
>> Walmart is good - basically anywhere you see it for $119.99 or less is a
>> good place =) (HINT: Not OfficeMax or Stapels, I think it was $129.99
there)

>Here's an even beter idea, find the place w/ the cheapest, and the place
>w/ the most expensive, then go to the one w/ the most expensive one, and
>tell them you saw it for less somewhere else, and they should let you
>have the calc for less than the cheapest one you found.  If they don't,
>call the manager and complain.  :)
>--

Not everyone has that policy, thats why =P  Besides, not everyone can be an
ass and get away with it =).

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |