Re: TI-H: Game Boy games are possible, with work

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 09:24 AM 6/17/97 -0700, you wrote:
>----
>From: Ryan Pogge <pogge@shore.intercom.net>
>To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
>Date: Sunday, August 17, 1997 9:00 AM
>Subject: Re: TI-H: Game Boy games are possible, with work
>
>|everyone stop flameing.....
>|this isnt a contest to see who is smarter.
>|its just a mailing list for ideas for hardware, so you dont need to start
>|sending
>|"your stupid you dont know what your talking about" e-mails.
>|I rather enjoy reading about peoples ideas for stuff. but it is not fun
>|read all this crap
>
>The reason i said my comment was because people like Richard have been
>bringing back the ideas of like 8 months ago when i posted on this list. We
>defeated those ideas, because other illogical reasoning, and hype. Not to
>mention loss of productivity. As far as i'm concerned the spinterface is
>just a chop-shop product of which there is no need. Putting extra stuff
>'inside the calculator' is not sane.
>I rest my case. Except one other thing.. this is not flaming. Items like
>the Television, telephone, etc etc wouldn't be invented without criticism
>or pointing out the person is wrong. That's the only way to find the errors
>and faults of other individuals, so they don't put their head in the sky.
>Another thing about  hooking up a joystick to the calculator. What's the
>point of that?  i think before anyone goes and does something they should
>have a purpose for it. It's like a science experiment, kids.

oh ok,
well i think you have the wrong, well not wrong but a different idea about
things then.
i know that there is realy no point to have a joystick but i didnt do it
beacause i needed one, i did it cause i wanted to try something.
besides its kinda fun to play pacman with a joystick.
:)

well ok
other than that you are right i guess