TI-H: Re: Carts page problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: Carts page problems

>Please share your knowledge on the construction of the items listed
above.
>Many people (including myself) are very interested in how to construct
>these carts for the SPinTerface. As of now, all I can find is how to
build
>the SPinTerface itself, but no carts for it! Maybe you should draw up
some
>schematics for those carts and stick them on this list, or perhaps your
>page. BTW you should also consider listing the parts required for the
>SPinTerface (like a catalog) so it is easy for "electronic-defficient"
>people like me to build one of these things (same goes for those cool
>carts of yours).

I did uploard the page onto the list, but it had no graphics. My page is
really screwed up and I NEEEEED to get it fixed, but I havn't had the
time for it, nor been able to when I tried. Tommorow I'm going to order
voltage Regs from National, copy my entire original page, and try one
moretime to fix it, going at it with a different method. With luck, It
could be up in a couple of days.

If you wan't to build a SPinTerface, please be patient. I tried updating
it to contain some important cartridge updates, and I ended up deleting
it instead.

Don't worry. It will be resored.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Richard Piotter