Re: TI-H: Virtual Boy Cases

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Virtual Boy Cases

>Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 22:30:52 -0700
>To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
>From: Thayne Miller <yomaster@geocities.com>
>Subject: TI-H: Virtual Boy Cases
>
>Someone brought up the idea of using a virtual boy case for the carts
>in the SPinTerface port. It is true that they are for free but they
>are different from Gameboy and GameGear cases. They are not "holders"
>but are cover slips that protect the contacts on the cart. They are
>just like SNES covers. I don't see how a 2.5"x.25"x.125" half-hollow
>slip could be of any use. A Gameboy type case would be nice, but are
>they free?
>
>__
>Thayne Miller
>Email: yomaster@geocities.com
>Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5084
>
>"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, fitestine, pig-ignorance
>  I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage!"
>      -Monty Python

I cut the case in half, right in the center and glue the two pieces
together. The open end is where the connector is glued. The case will
hold an expander chip or a few tiny surface mount chips.

I didn't even consider game boy cases. If you want to call the number
for nintendo and see if they are free, you are welcome to. Tell me if
they are free or not!!!

Hope I cleared that up.

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com