TI-H: Re: go ahead and turbo it

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: go ahead and turbo it

>Ok, I think that I would like turbo anyway, and am saying go ahead and
>do it.  But I would like to know where you are putting the switch.
>Before you drill, so I'll say if it ok.  thanks.  And one more thing
any
>luck on figuring out how to make the SPinTerace port come out of the
>bottom?

I'm Sorry, I e-mailed about the turbo switch and forgot to tell where.
There are actualy about three locations to install it. In The battery
case beside the backup battery, and on either side of the whole battery
case, on the angled part of the calc. I found that the angled part of
the case beside the battery is what I like the best. You don't need to
remove the battery cover to switch speed or cut a hole in it too. The
side is easy to get to and I will let you choos where though. I found
that the easiest place to install it is the left side of the battery
case (from the back of the calc). The hole is rectangular, and the
switch is recessed. You can even (if you need to) open the case without
any wires in the way. The switch connects to the front, not the back, so
it isn't in the way. Just don't put major pressure on the switch, or you
could break it.

As for the port, I re did my own calc and now have it on the bottom. I
always installon the bottom unless I recieve any special instructions
regarding it.

I hope I answered all your questions!

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com