Re: TI-H: Re:voltage regulators -FREE SAMPLES

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ryan Pogge wrote:

> oh ya and gioo here i just found these.........we could use tehm for cart's...
> temp sensors, pressure sensors, acceleration sensors, chemical, ect.
> http://www.mot-sps.com/senseon/senseon.html
>
> At 04:37 PM 8/16/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Ryan Pogge wrote:
> >
> >> speaking of free samples, does anyone know of any other component
> >> manufacturers that offer free samples?
> >
> >Maxim does.. I just requested 4 samples from them (MAX232s and MAX233s,
> >the later of which are about $8 each :-) http://www.maxim-ic.com
> >
> >I'd bet motorola does too... and they have tons of web addresses...
> >try http://www.mot.com and look around.
> >
> >And if NatSemi, Mot, or Maxim don't make it... it probably doesn't
> >exist. :-)
> >
> >Bryan Rittmeyer
> >bryanr@flash.net

Hey also, someone go to this Dallas Semi datasheet, and see if it could
possibly be used as a clock for the calc.  Although it is hardware, it
could use simple ASM driver software to access it at anytime. It is a
serail 2-wire interface, and the part number is DS1307.  The address of
the datasheet is:
	http://www.dalsemi.com/DocControl/PDFs/1307.pdf
Again, it requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
--

				    Sincerely,
				    Kevin

And always remember to shoot for the moon, because
even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars!

     ***********************************
     **         My E-mail address:    **
     **           elbo@usa.net        **
     **              Homepage:              **
     **   http://www.geocities.com/~kelbo   **
     ** One more thing, go to the following link to vote for the   **
     **       page logo for a game a few guys are making:          **
     ** http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/8557/vote.htm **