Re: TI-H: SPinTerface build question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: SPinTerface build question

On Sat, 16 Aug 1997, Richard Piotter wrote:

> 	If you want it perfect, put the 78L05 in. It will do a much better job.
> Infact, if you intend to use an expander cart, it may actualy be a good
> idea, eventhough it shouldn't hurt.

Actually I ordered several samples of voltage regulators from National
Semiconductor, 2 each of the LP2954IS/IT and 2 each of the LP2957IS/IT.  I
think they will take the place of the 78L05, and it won't cost me a dime.
;)  We'll see.

> Sorry, blame Radio Sh*t, I mean Shack.

That's alright, I only wasted ONE AFTERNOON!!!!  ;)  Not to mention
racking my brain trying to figure out why there was only 4.4V!