Re: TI-H: Power supply fot TI

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Power supply fot TI

-> As a sort of sick "More-Power" joke, I took a Radio Shack 4 D cell
-> holder, took the wires from the holder and wrapped them around the
-> correct battery terminals on my TI-82, then put the TI cover back on
-> (without the 4 AAAs of course) with the wires pinched in place, and
-> then used some double sided hobby servo tape to attach the 4 D cell
-> holder to the back of the calc. It looked pretty cool, and my
-> science teacher got a little bit of a laugh out of it... Now if only
-> it helped me on exams... ;-)
->
-> Yep, an AC adapter would be very nice, especially for the TI-92 which
-> guzzles batteries.
->
-> Bryan Rittmeyer
-> bryanr@flash.net

I don't know if anyone else uses them, but RENEWAL batteries are awesome
and they recharge very quickly.  Noy only that, but they work well
consistently recharge after recharge.  This may sound like an
infomercial, but if you really waste through batteries, you should get a
charger and a set or two of RENEWALS (it has a special charger).

Follow-Ups: References: