Re: TI-H: IR links

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR links

The FCC is a BIG org, they have operators on watch just cycleing thrugh the

high band channels looking for people to catch... I know... My father was a

techinicain for a TV station and then one for a Radio station in University
you cant mess with the FCC....

I would sugjest anohter thing, even if you get the link to work what bout
maintanining a constant ground conection... this is the most important
sence you cant even talk to the person on the other end to get a conect

Think about a Microwave transmitter and a radio link intigrated...
less expenceive because you only have to manage one channel of MW for the
ground...

Then send data to the other calc useing two channels of radio, regulated by
crystal...