Re: TI-H: IR links

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR links

>>ALL unauthorized radio transmitters, including microwawe, are illegal
>>here in Finland. I don't know about the FCC...
>>
>>-Ozone
>>
>See, in America, I don't think that you have to be authorized, just comply
>with part 15 of FCC guide lines.

I have read that home-made transmitters in the U.S. can only transfer up to
200 feet, along with comply with part 15.

James Sulak
jsulak@geocities.com
"What is beauty, or goodness, or art, or love, or God?  We're forever
teetering on the brink of the unknowable, and trying to understand what
can't be understood.  It's what makes us men."   -- Isaac Asimov