Re: TI-H: $5 Paralell link??? HELP PLEASE!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996 14:07:57 -0600, you wrote:

>go to Radio Shack with the shematics, and talk to someone thare, then get
>a book called gitting started in electronics... this is a very good book
>if you want to learn somting about basic electronics, you can get it at
>radio shack, it is a green book i think...
>
>Hope that helps..

I highly recommend the green book! It's excellent. It's got 100
circuits in the back too.

-Tim
                                               __
                                              /_/\
 Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
                                            / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
            Tyball@irc                    / / /  \ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\