Re: TI-H: The Parallel Port Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: The Parallel Port Link

>Well after using my cheaply soldered parallel port link, i've finally
>decided that i'm going to make it smaller and stronger (better
>connections, heh). I was also wondering, what would be the best way to
>add a led showing that data is being transfered??

You could use led's instead of the silicon diodes, but I don't know the
effect that these would have on the data being transfered.

                                       -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.