Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

At 17:12 10-25-96 -0600, you wrote:
>Okay.  You got a program for that?  Then we can all benchmark our calcs.
>
>"This is the most logical route, Captain"
>-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

(snip)

Who was the guy who made a TI-BASIC stopwatch program that counted as fast
as it could for x seconds, then used x as a constant to do timing functions?
With a very minor bit of tweaking, this prog. could be used as a
benchmark/battery capacity tester! Just an idea...

Nate
Listen...this is now, this is here, this is me.
This is what I wanted you to see. - R.E.M., "So Fast, So Numb"

Visit my nifty homepage! http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat
Nate's R.E.M. Page: http://www.ime.net/~pamelnat/rem.html
This is Nate, signing off...