Re: TI-H: Reducing Glare on the TI-92 Screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Reducing Glare on the TI-92 Screen

i really have no idea but are there products that you can spray on to reduce
glare.. theres rain-x or whatever that you spray on to reduce water on
surfaces maybe someone sells somthing that reduces glare.... one other
possibility is to get the same type of screen that you can put over your
'puter monitor thats about as thick as paper, cut it out and place it under
the black case but above the lcd.. also kindof on the same idea what about a
freznal lens to magnify the screen..

anyway if anyone finds anything like this let me know..

----------------------
At 04:37 PM 10/25/96 GMT, you wrote:
>Does anyone have any ideas for reducing the glare on the TI-92's
>screen?
>
>-Tim
>                                               __
>                                              /_/\
> Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
>                                            / /\ \ \
>      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
>            Tyball@irc                    / / /  \ \ \
>www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
> TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\

	David Lee