Re: TI-H: anyone selling serial link?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996, Tim Gerla wrote:

> >I have build a paralell link for myself and am very happy with it.  Here's my
> >problem though.  I have a few friends with (eew!) 82's and I would like to be
> >able to give them stuff from the computer.  Is there anyone that could make me
> >an 82 link?  Thanks!
> Hello Tony, I plan on start selling serial links soon. I'm building
> the parallel ones now, but I'll give you more information when I start
> building them. Thanks!

Cool!  How much will they cost?

Tony Lieuallen = zarniwoop@juno.com = marvin@mars.superlink.net

"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown