Re: TI-H: Networking radio linked calcs.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Networking radio linked calcs.

It sure would be worth it. It's a good idea with the crystal, but that
would limit it to one frequency, right? Or you could put a rotary
switch to change between different crystals. Anyway, sounds like a
great project. Good luck!

-TIm

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996 00:12:08 -0600, you wrote:

>I am going to start plans for a radio link that will use a crystal to
>modualte the frequency of the signal so that you can have more than two
>calcs chating... then ill interface it with a Irc type cliant...
>
>I am going to call the project TRC, Ti-Calculator Relay Chat...
> Ha...
>	Just a silly idea..
>		Let me know if you think it's worth doing...
>
>Lindoran.
>(Dave Collins) Lindoran@execpc.com

                                               __
                                              /_/\
 Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
                                            / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
            Tyball@irc                    / / /  \ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\