Re: TI-H: Where can I get Pure Energy Batts?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Where can I get Pure Energy Batts?

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996 17:04:51 -0600 "Zenon Lynx" <Zenon@bbs.nexes.com>
writes:
>I suppose you could look around some hardware stores but it would be a
>good
>idea to ask them if they could order in the Pure Energy Batteries and
>Chargers from Canada.  That way, they'll get mucho business there
>(they say
>the batts and chargers sell like hotcakes here!) and you'll get your
>batts!
> Wal-Mart, if you guys have it, should have the batts.
Why Canada, when he can order it from the good ole USA and get it much
sooner through our super shipping companies. Canadian mail is slow (i've
heard from many canadian-americans.)