Re: TI-H: Backlighting a TI calc?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Backlighting a TI calc?

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996 19:18:08 -0400 "A. Winokur" <aviw@gramercy.ios.com>
writes:

>>I just rigged up my gameboy one, and it works great, although it
>needs
>>two AA batteries of it's own (plus it has a screen magnifier!).
>>
>>-|/|/esley McGrew
>>wesleymcgrew@juno.com
>>

>How did you do that?

No big deal, I just inserted a piece of cardboard (high tech stuff :-) to
take up the slack and hold the gadget onto the calc.   It lights the
screen really well with two little bulbs (not LEDs) a coupla' inches
above the screen, along the sides of the magnifier.

It really helps when my probabilities teacher has to turn out the lights
to use the overhead projector.

I've also got a speaker gadget for the Gameboy that plugs into the bottom
of the Gameboy (same place as the link port on the TI!).  All I have to
do is make an adapter so that it'll plug into the linkport.

-|/|/esley McGrew
wesleymcgrew@juno.com