TI-H: IR Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: IR Link

TI>think that with some help from this mailing list it would be possible
TI>for me to build a working IR link for two or even more TI calcs (an IR
TI>LAN in a classroom would be really great! :) ).

       My concern with that is what are you going to use for collision
detect and/or avoidance (esp. if limited to one channel).  IR tends to
blanket the area (esp. in a room).

TI>Does this sound stupid?
       Nope.
TI>Have I forgot something?
       I don't see anything major.. though from the number of people
here, it had be better be turbo tolerent.
TI>Any ideas?
       When the Calc-Calc is finished, how 'bout a Calc-PC hookup?
TI>Anyone willing to help?
       However I can.. however, electronics isn't my strong point.. and
I don't know assembly yet, so I can't do much with the programming
either..

Zarquon
Sysop of Imperial Realm (410) 799-8616