Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

I have never seen the lithum AAA batts; only AA batts.

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: TI-H: ti-turbo
: Date: October 22, 1996 4:40 PM
:
:
: On the subject of batteries, has anyone ever used the more expensive
: lithium AAA batteries much like some cameras use?  I would think these
: would last longer.
:
: David Koskamp
: dkoskamp@juno.com