Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

> I will never understand why ppl make their calcs faster. Is it to be able
> to run basic games faster och just to be cool? Especially since the
> batteries are worn out much faster, it's just so unnecessary.

Well, I did it because the speed of graphing equations (which is why I
bought the calculator in the first place) is usually pretty slow. Also,
being in Trigonometry this year, I had a lot of use for the Deci2Rad and
Deci2Pi programs (express decimals in terms of radicals or pi). These
programs use loops to figure it out, and if any of the three numbers are
very big, the program will take forever. The program is quite a bit
faster with my 1pf cap in there though. But, I do believe I'll be
desoldering that thing and popping in a switch. I tried to make that 4
speed one, but I am new to this electronics stuff, and I'm not an expert
solderer... so that kinda went to the dumps. One thing I need to know
though, what kind of switch should I use? SPST, SPDT, DPDT?

	Scott