Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti-turbo

Use the Pure Energy ones.  They are alkaline batteries but you have to put
them in a special alkaline battery charger to recharge them.  They're
cheaper than NiCds too!  I've been using NiCds all the time until they came
out with these batts.  They are AWESOME!  I'll bet you always have to turn
up the contrast to at least 7 when you use NiCds eh?  And with normal Alks,
you have to turn it up to 4 or 5 to see.  With these, when you turn on your
calc (3) you can read it already!

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-