Re: TI-H: CE Edition of the 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: CE Edition of the 85

TI>>       I guess you don't understand.. the spelling of the word used to
TI>>indicate the aquistition of something in the past is "received", not
TI>>"recieved".

TI>I'm no English major, but this is the first I've ever heard of that...
TI>That's yet another typo... mine is says received, not recieved

       Could be because I made a typo of my own.. It should be
acquisition. <sheepish grin>. BTW, I'm a programmer learning C and
Pascal (why I have to take pascal after I taught myself C, I haven't the
faintest).

       Anyone know if the software/hardware combo of the serial-link, $5
I think, and it's -82 link program will work for sending stuff to the -83?

Zarquon
Sysop of Imperial Realm (410) 799-8616