Re: TI-H: Turbo calcs, and bad screen connections

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Turbo calcs, and bad screen connections

Yes, is there a way to speed up the calc above the max speed (no capcitor)?
 If not, then what's the diff here?  Are you just going to hook up 3
different sizes of capacitors to a switch or something?

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-