Re: TI-H: Re: $4 link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: $4 link

Well, you can send it to me, but I don't got a TI-82 either.  My friend
does, but then I'd have to make a $4 link and that is hell (for me
anyways!).  I'd like to know what error messages you get though...?  On the
computer and on the calc?

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-