Re: TI-H: Acceleration

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Acceleration

I have, and I told you (or whoever it was) that you must've destroyed some
contact on the board, so you have to make a jumper from the large chip
contact (just trace it back from the busted part of the board if you
can...if you can't tell me) and connect it to the capacitor to the left of
C9.  It'll work...then, since you didn't hook up C9 again, you've got a
turboed calc!

"Freedom of speech is in the constitution, abuse of it is in the slums"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-