Re: TI-H: Acceleration

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Acceleration

Ah...well, the display didn't light up eh?  Well, I'll bet you did scrape
off some part of the board because the EXACT same thing happened to me and
this is what I did:  I traced the connection back to the main chip (the
large one) and soldered a wire connecting the capacitor to the left of C9
and to one of the pins (I forgot which one: just trace it back on the
board) on the surface mount chip.  Then, since I was implimenting a switch,
I soldered C9 backwards (so only one of the contacts of the capacitor is in
its original placing) and soldered a wire on the other end of that and
soldered another one on the wire connecting the other capacitor with the
large chip.  I put in the switch and...TADA!  It works!

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-