Re: TI-H: i reeeeeaaaalllly need help on the seira

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: i reeeeeaaaalllly need help on the seira

No  side effects except that you cannot play two player link games even
with both calcs on turbo, much less just one.  You can, however, just
transfer data to and from the calcs and also to and from the calc and a
computer; there's no problem there.

"Honors Master PhD of Idea Engineering"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-