Re: TI-H: TI Modem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI Modem

On Mon, 14 Oct 1996 22:01:49 -0300, you wrote:
>Tony Do wrote:
>>=20
>> Steve Peterson wrote:
>>=20
>> > No problem here.  I ordered mine a few days ago, so I'm expecting it=
 any
>> > day now.  There should be some very good information in the data =
files
>>=20
>> A few days?  National Semi sent me a confirmation e-mail saying I'd
>> receive my chip in *2-3 weeks*!
>They said mine would be there in 3-5 days...

If the chip is popular, you can get it in 3 or less days.  However,
some chips may take a month, it all depends on what they have in
stock.  It's been 3 weeks since I ordered one of their parts and I
haven't heard anything, but other stuff has come in 3 days.

-Mel

<pre>
--
The TI-85 Memory Expansion Homepage