Re: TI-H: Sounds Through TI-85?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Sounds Through TI-85?

I have.  It does work.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: TI-H: Sounds Through TI-85?
: Date: November 28, 1996 5:13 PM
:
:
: You wrote:
: >
: >Groundhog wrote:
: >>
: >> headphones wont work
: >> you must build speacial hardware.
: >>
: >> ----------
: >> > From: James Huang <jamhuang@juno.com>
: >> > To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org; connect-85@rbk.sollentuna.se
: >> > Subject: TI-H: Sounds Through TI-85?
: >> > Date: Thursday, November 28, 1996 1:20 PM
: >> >
: >> >       How are you supposed to obtain sound through a TI-85? The
: >> > for the headphone doesn't fit into the hole in the calculator! Is
: there
: >> > a special adapter I can get? If so can anyone tell me which one
: and
: >> > where I could find it? Thanks.
: >> >
: >> >       James Huang
: >> >
: >> >       jamhuang@juno.com
: >
: >You can take the calc-calc link(stick one end in the calc) and then
: >connect the other end to the headphones with wires.  Tape it up and
: that
: >will work temporarily.
: >
: >--
: >Compliments of:
: >  Alan Bailey
: >  mailto:bailala@mw.sisna.com
: >  IRC:Abalone
: >  Web:http://www.mw.sisna.com/users/bailala/home.htm
: >
: I read in someone's webpage that if you get a 3.5 mm 2.5mm stereo plug
: adapter at radio shack that it would work.  I never tried it though.
:
:             Andy Chong