Re: TI-H: turbo 92 (92 upgrade project)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: turbo 92 (92 upgrade project)

>1....2...3...WRONG!!!
>No NO NO NO
>The port does not do 6 million functions in one second does it???
>If it does, we got a hell of an international crisis on our hands, errr
>something.

What, do you enjoy being a moron or something?  He may very well be right.
If you dissagree with him, give us the reasons.  I could sit here and list
the reasons that you are a moron, and it would be a long list.  Don't just
yell WRONG, tell us why your brain cell thinks that he's wrong.

                                           -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.